A mass-spectrometric study of 3′,4′-dihydroxy-and 3′,4′-diacyloxydihydropyranocoumarins
- 28 Downloads
The mass spectra of 13 3′,4′-dihydroxy, 3′-hydroxy-4′-methoxy-, 3′-acyloxy-4′-methoxy-, and 3′,4′-diacyloxydihydropyranocoumarins have been studied. Schemes of the decomposition of these compounds leading to the formation of the main fragments in their mass spectra have been proposed. It has been shown that the mass spectra of (V–XIII) indicate whether the acyloxy groups are attached to position 3′ or 4′ of the dihydropyran ring. characteristic fragments with m/e 261, 245, 244, 243, 230, 229, 228, and 227 have been found, the positions and relative intensities of which form distinguishing features of the mass spectra of the diacyl derivatives of khellactone.
KeywordsIsovaleric Acid Acyl Residue Acyloxy Group Angelic Acid Angeloyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. I. Zakharov, V. S. Kabanov, A. I. Ban'kovskii, G. K. Nikonov, and N. E. Ermatov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,7, 398 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.G. K. Nikonov, F. V. Babilev, and N. E. Ermatov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,2, 214 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.G. K. Nikonov and V. V. Vandyshev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,5, 118 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.F. V. Babilev and G. K. Nikonov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,1, 353 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Vandyshev, G. K. Nikonov, and M. G. Pimenov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,5, 434 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Savina, M. E. Perel'son, G. K. Nikonov, and A. I. Ban'kovskii, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,6, 517 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Avramenko, G. K. Nikonov, and M. G. Pimenov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,6, 190 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.B. A. Krivut, M. E. Perel'son, and V. V. Vandyshev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,6, 180 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.H. Budzikiewicz, C. Djerassi, and Dudley H. Williams, Interpretation of Mass Spectra of Organic Compounds, Holden-Day, San Francisco (1964), Chap. 9.Google Scholar
- 10.R. Ryhage and E. Stenhagen, in: Mass Spectrometry of Organic Ions (ed. F. W. McLafferty), Academic Press, New York (1963), Chap. 9.Google Scholar