The optical rotation of oligopeptides containing L-proline and L-hydroxypyroline
- 81 Downloads
1. Values of Ri for L-proline and L-hydroxyproline according to their position in the peptide chain in three different solvents have been calculated.
2. The rule of additivity of the optical rotation is satisfactorily followed in the majority of cases.
KeywordsIntramolecular Hydrogen Bond Optical Rotation Peptide Chain Oligopeptides Additivity Rule
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.P. M. Hardy, G. W. Kenner, and R. C. Sheppard, Tetrah., no. 1, 93, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Ovchinnikov, et al., DAN SSSR, 153, 122, 1963.Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Debabov and V. A. Shibnev, Izv AN SSSR, OKhN, 1031, 1962.Google Scholar
- 9.V. G. Debabov and V. A. Shibnev, Izv. AN SSSR, OKhN, 870, 1963.Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Shibnev, V. G. Debabov, and R. A. Baulina, Izv. AN SSSR, OKhN, 1964.Google Scholar
- 11.W. F. Harrington and J. A. Shellman, Compt. rend. trav. Lab. Carlsberg ser. him., 30, 167, 1957.Google Scholar
- 12.C. C. Bigelow and J. J. Geshwing, Compt. rend. trav. Lab. Carlsberg, 32, no. 7, 1961.Google Scholar