Cardiac glycosides ofCheiranthus allioni
Four more glycosides have been isolated from the seeds ofCheiranthus allioni Hort. Three of them were identified as helveticosol, desglucocheirotoxin, and erysimosol. The fourth glycoside, which we have called “cheiranthoside,” is new and has the structure of cannogenin 3-β-D-gulomethylopyranoside.
KeywordsGlycoside Paper Chromatography Cardiac Glycoside Cardenolide Mixed Melting Point
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. F. Makarevich, O. I. Klimenko, and D. G. Kolesnikov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],5, 188, 1969.Google Scholar
- 3.I. F. Makarevich and D. G. Kolesnikov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],5, 190, 1969.Google Scholar
- 4.N. P. Maksyutina, DAN SSSR,150, 180, 1963.Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Maslennikova and N. K. Abubakirov, ZhOKh,33, 2056, 1963.Google Scholar
- 10.I. F. Makarevich, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],1, 87, 1965.Google Scholar
- 12.I. F. Makarevich, M. Ya. Tropp, and D. G. Kolesnikov, DAN SSSR,147, 849, 1962.Google Scholar
- 13.C. Mannich and G. Siewert, Ber.,75, 736, 1942.Google Scholar
- 14.I. F. Makarevich, M. Ya. Tropp, and D. G. Kolesnikov, Med. prom. SSSR, no. 7, 38, 1961.Google Scholar