Synthesis of methyl esters of Nα-arylsulfonyl derivatives ofl-arginine — Substrates of trypsin and thrombin
- 21 Downloads
1. For a comparative study of the esterase activities of trypsin and thrombin on synthetic substrates we have obtained a number of Nα-arylsulfonyl derivatives ofl-arginine and their methyl esters containing substituents with different electronic natures and volumes in the benzene ring.
2. The UV spectra and the ORD spectra of the compounds obtained have been studied.
KeywordsMethyl Ester Thrombin Methyl Ethyl Thionyl Chloride Vacuum Desiccator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.S. B. Serebryanyi, L. G. Yurganova, and V. M. Neplyuev, Ukr. Khim. Zh.,27, 365 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.S. B. Serebryanyi, L. G. Yurganova, and N. E. Fedorova, Biokhimiya,33, 3 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.L. G. Yurganova and N. E. Fedorova, Biokhimiya,35, 493 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.S. Smiles and J. Stewart, J. Chem. Soc., 1792 (1921).Google Scholar