Quantitative determination of cineol
- 48 Downloads
1. A method for the quantitative determination of cineol in the raw material and in eucalyptus preparations by IR spectroscopy has been developed.
2. The method possesses high accuracy and is reliable and specific.
KeywordsLicorice Quantitative Determination Resorcinol Gravimetric Method Cineol
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.State Pharmacopoeia of the USSR [in Russian], Xth ed. (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.State Pharmacopoeia of the USSR [in Russian], IXth ed. (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Goryaev and I. Pliva, Methods of Investigating Essential Oils [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1972), p. 650.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. G. Pshukov, I. A. Murav'ev, and V. D. Ponomarev, Abstracts of Lectures at a Symposium on the Study and Use of Licorice in the National Economy of the USSR [in Russian], Ashkhabad (1969), p. 65.Google Scholar
- 5.V. Garcia, C. Ma, A. Hidalgo, J. Bellanato, and D. Garcia-Martin, Parfum., Cosmet., Savons,12, No. 1, 26 (1969).Google Scholar