PMR spectroscopic investigation of various samples of gossypol
- 22 Downloads
It has been shown on the basis of the results of a study of PMR spectra that, regardless of its source and method of purification, in weakly polar solvents gossypol exists predominantly in the aldehyde form.
KeywordsGossypol Cotton Plant Additional Signal Tautomeric Form Deuterated Chloroform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.T. I. King and L. B. de Silva, Tetrahedron Lett., No. 3, 261 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.D. S. Datta, V. V. S. Murty, and T. R. Seshadri, Ind. J. Chem.,7, 263 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.D. S. Datta, V. V. S. Murty, and T. R. Seshadri, Ind. J. Chem.,10, 691 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Baram, A. I. Ismailov, V. B. Leont'ev, and F. G. Kamaev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,195, No. 5, 1097 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.N. I. Baram, A. I. Ismailov, F. G. Kamaev, and V. B. Leont'ev, in: The Chemistry of Plant Substances [in Russian], Tashkent (1972), p. 66.Google Scholar
- 9.R. D. Stipanovic, A. A. Bell, and C. R. Howell, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,50, 462 (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.S. R. Clark, J. Biol. Chem.,75, 725 (1927).Google Scholar
- 11.L. Biktimirov, N. I. Baram, A. I. Ismailov, F. G. Kamaev, and V. B. Leont'ev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 286 (1975).Google Scholar
- 12.N. A. Tyukavkina et al., Chromatography on Polyamide Sorbents in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar