An investigation of the globulins of cotton seeds. IV
- 20 Downloads
1. A method has been developed for the preparative separation of the subunits of the 7S globulin of cotton seeds.
2. The similarity of the chemical structures of the subunits has been shown by the peptide map method and by a comparison of amino-acid compositions and of N- and C-terminal amino acids. It is suggested that their main difference consists in their carbohydrate contents.
KeywordsCotton Seed Neutral Sugar Preparative Separation Initial Buffer Tryptic Hydrolyzate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. L. Ovchinnikova, M. A. Kuchenkova, and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 404 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.C. H. Hirs and N. Timasheff (editors), Methods in Enzymology, Vol.25 (1972), p. 51.Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Podgornov, M. A. Kuchenkova, and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 817 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.G. F. Denisova and O. L. Polyanovskii, Biokhimiya,39, 402 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.E. I. Vinogradova et al., Biokhimiya,38, 3 (1973).Google Scholar