Alkaloids ofDoronicum macrophyllum
- 31 Downloads
1. Two known alkaloids, otosenine and floridanine, and a new alkaloid doronine have been isolated from the roots ofDoronicum macrophyllum.
2. On the basis of its spectral and chemical characteristics, the structure of 6′-chlorodeoxyfloridanine has been established for doronine.
KeywordsAlkaloid Sodium Carbonate Diester Picrate Acetyl Chloride
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. S. Khalilov and M. V. Telezhenetskaya, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 685 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.U. A. Abdullaev, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Tashkent (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.R. B. Bradbury, Chem. Ind. (London), 1022 (1954); T. A. Geissman, Aust. J. Chem.,12, 247 (1959).Google Scholar