Accelerated semimicro method of determining the amount of free gossypol in cotton seeds and the products of their processing
- 29 Downloads
A semimicro method is proposed for determining the amount of free gossypol in liquid and solid materials using 70% aqueous acetone as the gossypol extractant.
KeywordsGossypol Ethyl Ester Cotton Seed Lupeol Aqueous Acetone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. L. Markman and V. P. Rzhekhin, Gossypol and Its Derivatives [in Russian], Moscow (1965), p. 194.Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Rzhekhin and A. B. Belova, New Methods of Isolating Gossypol from Cotton Seeds, Oil, and Meal [in Russian], Moscow (1961), p. 7.Google Scholar
- 4.A. L. Markman and Z. Sabirov, Maslob-Zhir. Prom., No. 2, 14 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.J. M. S. Mathur, N. D. Sharma, and Munshi Singh, J. Food Sci. Technol.,9, 138 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Z. Podol'skaya, Zh. Prikl. Khim.,17, No. 11–12, 657 (1944).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980