Investigation of the globulins of cotton seeds VII. Peptides of a triptic hydrolyzate of the 7S-globulin
- 15 Downloads
1. The peptides of a tryptic hydrolyzate of the 7S-globulin have been isolated and characterized.
2. The glycopeptide of subunit II has been isolated and its amino-acid and carbohydrate compositions have been determined.
3. It has been shown that the main difference in the subunits of the 7S-globulin consists in the presence of an oligosaccharide in the C-terminal peptide of subunit II.
KeywordsGlycopeptide Paper Chromatography Tryptic Peptide Ammonium Bicarbonate Cotton Seed
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. F. Redina, M. A. Kuchenkova, and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 229 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.E. F. Redina, M. A. Kuchenkova, and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 585 (1977), [in this issue].Google Scholar
- 3.N. L. Ovchinnikova, M. A. Kuchenkova, and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 404 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Tsyperovich and M. V. Kolodzeiskaya, Biokhimiya,31, 564 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Ovchinnikov, Biokhimiya,37, 452 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.G. F. Denisova and O. L. Polyanovskii, Biokhimiya,39, 402 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.E. D. Kaverzneva and V. P. Bogdanov, Biokhimiya,26, 106 (1961).Google Scholar