Phospholipids of seeds of kenaf of the variety "Uzbekskii-1503"
- 15 Downloads
The qualitative and quantitative compositions of the combined phospholipids of the seeds of kenaf of the variety "Uzbekskii-1503" have been determined for the first time.
The fatty-acid composition of the combined phospholipids and triglycerides and also of the main and two minor components of the phospholipids have been studied. On the basis of the results of acid hydrolysis and of IR spectroscopy, the glycerophospholipid structures of the main and minor components of the total material have been confirmed. The enzymatic hydrolysis of the main fractions of the total material has been performed: the position distribution of the fatty acids has been determined and from this the possible molecular compositions of the phosphatidylcholines, phosphatidy lethanolamines, and phosphatidy linositols have been calculated. Kenaf seeds can serve as a source of the medicinal preparation phytin.
KeywordsTotal Material Position Distribution Phytin Porcine Pancreatic Lipase Eleostearic Acid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Tolibaev, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 289 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Tolibaev, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 723 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Folch, M. Lees, and J. H. Sloane-Stanely, J. Biol. Chem.,226, 497 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Tevekelov, Izv. Inst. Kranene, BolgAN,7, 21 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.E. V. Dyatlovitskaya, T. I. Torkhovskaya, and L. D. Bergel'son, Biokhimiya,34, 177 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.Handbook on Methods of Investigation, Technical and Chemical Control, and the Accounting of Production in the Oils and Fats Industry [in Russian], Leningrad, Book 1 (1967).Google Scholar