Synthesis of a decapeptide fragment of ribonuclease (64–73)
- 19 Downloads
1. On the oxidation of a linear partially protected octapeptide corresponding to the sequence of amino acids of the ribonuclease chain in the 65–72 segment, the corresponding disulfide is formed in high yield, which apparently shows the definite predisposition of this fragment to the formation of a disulfide bond between the terminal cysteines.
2. The growth of the cyclic disulfide of the octapeptide has been effected from both the N- and C-ends of the peptide chain.
KeywordsDisulfide Bond DMFA Caustic Soda Hydrogen Bromide Dicy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. H. White, Federation Proc.,19, 333, 1960.Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Shchukina and V. G. Degtyar, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],4, 39, 1968.Google Scholar
- 9.F. Weygand and G. Zumach, Z. Naturforsch.,17b, 807, 1962.Google Scholar
- 13.W. Simson and C. Tomlinson, Chimia,14, 303, 1960.Google Scholar