Growth-regulating activity of bis-quaternary salts of pyrrolizidine alkaloids and the products of their transformation
The growth-regulating activity of bis-quaternary salts of the pyrrolizidine series has been studied. It has been established that they possess a retardant activity which depends on the presence of the quaternary nitrogen atom, the acid residue of the molecule, and its configuration.
KeywordsAlkaloid Ammonium Salt Dibromide Pyrrolizidine Alkaloid Pyrrolizidine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. Kh. Yuldashev, R. S. Nazarov, and L. F. Litvinova, The Regulation of the Growth of the Cotton Plant with the Aid of Retardants [in Russian], Tashkent (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Abdullaev, Kh. M. Shakhidoyatov, and Ch. Sh. Kadyrov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 828 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Kh. M. Shakhidoyatov, N. P. Abdullaev, B. Rustamov, and Ch. Sh. Kadyrov, Khim.-Farm. Zh.,11, 44 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Abdullaev, É. Kh. Batirov, V. M. Malikov, Kh. M. Shakhidoyatov, Ch. Sh. Kadyrov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 371 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Babaev, N. P. Abdullaev, and T. T. Shakirov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 116 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.G. P. Men'shikov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,18, 1736 (1948).Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Labenskii and G. P. Men'shikov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,18, 1836 (1948).Google Scholar