The electrochemical extraction of alkaloids of the pyrrolizidine series from plant raw material. I
- 31 Downloads
1. Alkaloids of the pyrrolizidine series (platyphylline and seneciphylline) have been isolated by an electrochemical method from the herbSenecio platyphylloides. The amount of alkaloids extracted into the catholyte depends on the current strength and the time of electrodialysis.
2. It has been established that the N-oxide forms of the alkaloids are reduced during the dialysis process.
KeywordsAlkaloid Total Alkaloid Zinc Dust Combine Alkaloid Protopine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. A. Konovalova and A. P. Orekhov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,3, 273 (1933); Zh. Obshch. Khim.,8, 396 (1938); R. A. Donovalova and A. Danilova, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,18, 1198 (1948); Zh. Obshch. Khim.,20, 1921 (1950); D. A. Murav'eva, Med. Prom. SSSR,2, 49 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Kuzovkova, M. D. Mashkovskii, A. V. Danilova, and G. P. Men'shikov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,103, 251 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Konovalova, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,78, 905 (1951); L. Ya. Areshkina, Biokhimiya,16, 461 (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.R. V. Starodubtseva, L. G. Demina, M. A. Romanchuk, T. N. Ivanov, A. S. Tevlina, and V. V. Korshak, Khim.-Farmats. Zh.,8, No. 2, 33 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.T. E. Gulimova, Aptechnoe Delo,4, 43 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.E. A. Vdoviko, S. A. Pokhmelkina, and O. R. Pryakhin, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,4, 497 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.A. J. Gordon and R. A. Ford, The Chemist's Companion: A Handbook of Practical Data, Techniques, References, Wiley-Interscience, New York (1972).Google Scholar