The polybuffer separation of the alkaloids of Vinca erecta
- 18 Downloads
By separating the total alkaloids ofV.erecta according to their basicities in an APS, in addition to bases known previously we have isolated ervincidine, apovincamine, (+)-quebrachamine, dl-eburnamine, (−)-1,2-dehydroaspidospermidine, and kopsanone. This is the first time that these alkaloids have been obtained from this plant. Thin-layer chromatography showed the presence of another 10–12 uncharacterized alkaloids.
The region of the passage into the buffer solutions of some alkaloids has also been established.
KeywordsAlkaloid Total Alkaloid Vincamine Caustic Potash Petroleum Ether Fraction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Yu. Yunusov, Alkaloids [in Russian], Tashkent, 1968, p. 135.Google Scholar
- 2.S. Yu. Yunusov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],6, 149, 1970.Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Brutko, G. F. Alyabina, and M. A. Romanchuk, Khim.-Farm-Zh.,2, 54, 1968.Google Scholar
- 4.Sh. Z. Kasymov, Kh. N. Aripov, T. T. Shakirov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],3, 352, 1967.Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Malikov, P. Kh. Yuldashev, and S. Yu. Yunusov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],2, 338, 1966.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Plat, Duc Dohkac, J. LeMen, M. Janot, H. Budzikiewicz, M. Wilson, L. Durham, and C. Djerassi, Bull. 1082, 1962.Google Scholar
- 8.H. F. Manske, The Alkaloids, Vol. VIII, 1965, p. 378.Google Scholar
- 10.H. Budzikiewicz, C. Djerassi, and D. H. Williams, Structure Elucidation of Natural Products by Mass Spectrometry, Vol. I, Alkaloids, Holden—Day, San Francisco, 1964, p. 47.Google Scholar
- 11.D. A. Rakhimov, V. M. Malikov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],3, 354, 1967.Google Scholar
- 12.J. M. Ferriera Filho, B. Gilbert, M. Kitagawa, L. A. Paes Leme, and Lois J. Durham, J. Chem. Soc. C, No. 4, 1260, 1966.Google Scholar