Alkaloids of Reseda luteola
- 101 Downloads
1. The separation of a mixture of bases from the epigeal part ofReseda luteola L. has given four alkaloids: resedine, resedinine, phenyl-β-naphthylamine, and β-hydroxyphenylethylamine.
2. A study of the chemical properties and spectral characteristics of resedine and resedinine has confirmed the structure put forward for them previously.
3. It has been shown that under the conditions of the mass spectrometry of resedinine the 2-thiooxazolidone nucleus rearranges into a thiazolidone nucleus.
KeywordsAlkaloid Circular Dichroism Spectrum Raney Nickel Cotton Effect Steroid Alkaloid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. S. Massagetov, Trudy VILR, No. 9, 3, 17 (1947).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Tadzhibaev, K. L. Lutfullin, V. M. Malikov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 270 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Beynon, Mass Spectrometry and Its Applications to Organic Chemistry, Elsevier, Amsterdam (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.M. N. Sultankhodzhaev and M. M. Tadzhibaev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 406 (1976).Google Scholar