Fractional composition of kenaf dioxane lignin
- 23 Downloads
The fractionation of kenaf dioxane lignin according to molecular weights has been carried out. The six fractions obtained differ by their molecular masses and chemical compositions. Semiempirical formulas of all the fractions have been deduced. The relative optical densities have been calculated on the basis of the IR spectra of the fractions.
KeywordsDioxane Relative Optical Density Lignin Fraction Tural Unit Dioxane Lignin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Ya. Kul'chik, G. N. Dalimova, and Kh. A. Abduazimov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 637 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.S. R. Rafikov, S. A. Pavlova, and I. I. Tverdokhlebova, Methods of Determining Molecular Weights and Polydispersities of High-Molecular-Weight Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1963), p. 33.Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Alekseev, V. M. Reznikov, B. D. Bogomolov, and O. M. Sokolov, Khim. Drevesiny, No. 4, 49 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.K. V. Sarkanen and C. H. Ludwig, Lignins. Structure, Properties, and Reactions, Wiley-Interscience, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Veksler, M. S. Rakhmatullaev, L. S. Smirnova, and Kh. A. Abduazimov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 69 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.V. B. Karklin' and P. P. Érin'sh, Khim. Drev., No. 7, 83 (1971).Google Scholar