A method of extracting phospholipids from cotton seeds
It has been established that a mixture containing water differs from chloroform-methanol by the speed of extraction. In the qualitative respect, the combined phospholipids obtained by the two methods do not differ from one another. In a slowly-extracted fraction the combined material contains no unusual phospholipids or fatty acids.
KeywordsNeutral Lipid Cotton Plant Cotton Seed Ionol Cottonseed Kernel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Kh. S. Mukhamedova and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 128 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.Kh. Karshiev and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 693 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.M. E. McKillican et al., Cereal Chem.,45, 512 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Zhukov and A. G. Vereshchagin, Fiziol. Rast.,21, 1083 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.C. C. Fsen et al., Cereal Chem.,39, 195 (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Zhukov and A. G. Vereshchagin, Fiziol. Rast.,27, 171 (1980).Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Zhukov and A. G. Vereshchagin, Fiziol. Rast.,21, 659 (1974).Google Scholar
- 12.Preparative Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow-Leingrad (1965).Google Scholar
- 13.E. Stahl, Thin-Layer Chromatography, Allen and Unwin, London (1969) [Russian translation of a German ed.], Moscow (1965), p. 147.Google Scholar