Fractionation of the polysaccharides ofChara aculeolata
- 21 Downloads
The carbohydrate complex of the Chara algaChara aculeolata Kütz is peculiar and includes polysaccharides of the types of starch, hemicelluloses, and cellulose and also acid polymers of two types, one of which is esterified with sulfuric acid residues while the other contains D-galacturonic acid as the main component.
KeywordsPolysaccharide Uronic Acid Galacturonic Acid Monosaccharide Composition Ammonium Oxalate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. M. W. Anderson and N. J. King, Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 441 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.D. M. W. Anderson and N. J. King, Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 449 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.M. S. Dudkin, I. V. Areshidze, and N. K. Cherno, Ukr. Bot. Zh.,28, No. 6, 762 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Areshidze, N. K. Cherno, and M. S. Dudkin, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,221 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Peat, J. R. Turvey, and D. A. Rees, J. Chem. Soc., 1950 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.I. S. Kozhina and G. Z. Mamatova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 397 (1970).Google Scholar