Isolation of fusicoccin from a culture filtrate ofFusicoccum amygdali
- 45 Downloads
Fusicoccin A has been isolated from a culture filtrate of the filtrate of the fungusFusicoccum amygdali Del., and it has been characterized as an α-glycoside of a tricyclic diterpenoid. The trimethylsilyl derivative of fusicoccin A has been investigated by combined GLC and mass spectrometry.
KeywordsCulture Liquid Culture Filtrate Florisil Butyl Acetate Trimethylsilyl Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Graniti, in: Host-Parasite Relations in Plant Pathology (Z. Kirali and G. Ubzisy, eds.), Budapest (1964), p. 211.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Ballio, A. Garilli, B. Santurbano, and L. Tuttobello, Annali del'Instituto Superiore di Sanita,4, 317 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Evidente, M. Lasaponara, G. Marino, and G. Randazzo, Experientia, in press.Google Scholar
- 9.K. D. Barrow, D. H. R. Barton, E. B. Chain, C. Conlay, T. S. Smale, R. Thomas, and E. S. Waight, J. Chem. Soc., C,7, 1259 (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.G. S. Muromtsev, V. M. Koreneva, and L. M. Krasnopol'skaya, Skh. Biol., No. 5, 690 (1980)Google Scholar