Effect of the irradiation of cotton seeds with pulses of concentrated light on the composition of the cottonseed oil
- 20 Downloads
The presowing irradiation of cotton seeds with pulses of concentrated light (PCL) causes a change in a number of indices of the oil. When the seeds are stored, oxidative processes in them are intensified. In the oil of the harvested seeds some indices are restored.
KeywordsLipase Moisture Content Gossypol Cotton Seed I000 Seed
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Ibragimov, Radiation-Biochemical Effects in Cotton Seeds [in Russian], Tashkent (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Mironova and T. B. Morozova, Proceedings of the All-Union Scientific-Research Institute of Fats [in Russian], No. 27 (1970), p. 146.Google Scholar
- 3.Sh. I. Ibragimov, in: The Presowing Irradiation of Seeds of Agricultural Crops [in Russian], Moscow (1963), p. 204.Google Scholar
- 4.G. Ya. Umarov, Sh. I. Ibragimov, A. A. Alimukhamedov, A. K. Alimov, and Zh. N. Alavutdinov, Geliotekhnika, No. 3, 65 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.Zh. N. Alavutdinov and A. K. Alimov, Geliotekhnika, No. 1, 58 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Azimov and R. Kh. Rakhimov, Geliotekhnika, No. 4, 55 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Z. Ziyadullaev, F. M. Kantsepol'skaya, A. U. Umarov, and A. I. Glushenkova, Maslob. Zhir. Prom., No. 8, 16 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.Handbook on Methods of Investigation, Technological Control, and the Accounting of Production in the Oils and Fats Industry [in Russian], Leningrad, Second Book, Vols. I and II (1967), p. 834.Google Scholar