The isolation of olitoriside from jute seeds
1. The possibility of using ion-exchange resins for the purification of extracts in the isolation of cardiac glycosides has been shown.
2. A method is proposed for obtaining olitoriside by using a mixture of anion-exchange and cation-exchange resins to purify the extract, this method giving an increased yield of the preparation.
KeywordsGlycoside Cardiac Glycoside Common Salt Ballast Substance Viscous Extract
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Turova, Seventh All-Union Conference of Pharmacologists (Abstracts of Lectures) [in Russian], Khar'kov (1958), p. 47.Google Scholar
- 2.N. K. Abubakirov, V. A. Maslennikova, and M. B. Gorovits, Dokl. Akad. Nauk UzSSR,1957, No. 6, 23; Zh. Obshch. Khim.,28, 2279 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.M. T. Turakhozhaev, M.-R. I. Shamsutdinov, and T. T. Shakirov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,6, 702, (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.M. T. Turakhozhaev, L. P. Zubkova, M.-R. I. Shamsutdinov, G. L. Genkina, and T. T. Shakirov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,7, 206 (1971).Google Scholar