The structure of cocculine and cocculidine
- 37 Downloads
1. The mass spectra of cocculine and cocculidine and of their derivatives, and the NMR spectrum of cocculine, have been studied.
2. It has been established that cocculine and cocculidine have the structures IIIa and IIIb, respectively.
KeywordsMass Spectrum Alkaloid Mass Spectrometric Study Deutero Structure IIIa
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Yu. Yunusov, ZhOKh, 20, 368, 1950.Google Scholar
- 2.S. Yu. Yunusov, collection: Chemistry in Uzbekhistan [in Russian], Tashkent, 26, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.S. Yu. Yunusov, ZhOKh, 20, 1514, 1950.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Budzikiewicz, C. Djerassi, and D. Williams, Interpretation of Mass Spectra of Organic Compounds [Russian translation], Moscow, 123, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Razakov, V. N. Bochkarev, N. S. Vul'fson, Kh. A. Abduazimov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds], 4, 19, 1968.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Yu. Yunusov, Alkaloids [in Russian], Tashkent, 79, 1968.Google Scholar
- 7.R. Razakov, Kh. A. Abduazimov, N. S. Vul'fson, and S. Yu. Yunusov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds], 3, 23, 1967.Google Scholar
- 8.D. H. R. Barton, R. James, G. W. Kirby, D. W. Turner, and D. A. Widdowson, Chem. Comm., 266, 1967.Google Scholar