Study of the conformational states of amino-alcohol derivatives of some alkaloids and bases and their protonated forms and quaternary salts
- 28 Downloads
1. Salsoline, salsolidine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, tetrahydroquinoline, and decahydroquinoline have been condensed with ethylene oxide and the corresponding amino alcohols have been obtained.
2. The conformational states and spatial structures of the compounds synthesized and their protonated forms and methiodides have been studied by IR and PMR spectroscopy. It has been shown that because of the rapid conversion of the saturated parts of the molecules of the bases and inversion processes, several stable spatial forms of the N-derivatives with quarternized nitrogen atoms exist in solutions.
KeywordsEthylene Oxide Ephedrine Pseudoephedrine Cytisine Amino Alcohol
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Primukhamedov, K. H. Aslanov, and A. S. Sadykov, in: Proceedings of a Jubilee Scientific Conference at Tashkent Pharmaceutical Institute Devoted to the 50th Anniversary of Soviet Power [in Russian], Tashkent (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Primukhamedov, K. H. Aslanov, and A. S. Sadykov, Uzb. Khim. Zh., No. 4, 57 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.A. L. Takhtadzhyan, System and Phylogeny of Flowering Plants [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1968), p. 293.Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Primukhamedov, Z. É. Madrakhimov, S. A. Tursunov, A. A. Alikhodzhaev, and S. Kh. Masyrov, in: Proceedings of a Jubilee Scientific Conference Devoted to the Centenary of the Birth of V. I. Lenin [in Russian], Tashkent (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Ross, Biological Alkylating Agents, Butterworth, London (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.L. F. Larionov, The Chemotherapy of Malignant Tumors [in Russian], Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.I. M. Peisakhovich, et al., The Chemotherapy of Malignant Tumors [in Russian], Kiev.Google Scholar
- 8.N. I. Perevodchikov, Medicinal Methods of Treating Malignant Tumors [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.V. N. Konyukhov and Z. V. Pushkareva, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,31, No. 9, 2914 (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.T. K. Yunusov, T. K. Kasymov, F. G. Kamaev, V. B. Leont'ev, A. I. Ishbaev, K. Inoyatova, and A. S. Sadykov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 448 (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.T. M. Moynehan, K. Schofield, R. A. J. Jones, and A. R. Katritzky, J. Chem. Soc., 2637 (1962).Google Scholar
- 12.G. Kundel', Hydration and Intramolecular Interaction [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar