The structure of peucenidin
- 25 Downloads
According to literature information on the physicochemical constants of peucenidin and 9-acetoxy-O-senecionyldihydrooroselol, the results of a comparison of NMR spectra and mass spectra, and also a study of the mass spectra of model compounds, it has been established that these substances are identical.
KeywordsMass Spectrum Coumarin HMDS Furan Ring Literature Information
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. P. Prokopenko, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,34, 4111 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.M. E. Perel'son, G. P. Syrova, Yu. M. Sheinker, and A. P. Prokopenko, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 344 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Savina, G. K. Nikonov, and M. E. Perel'son, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 592 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Savina, V. V. Vandyshev, M. E. Perel'son, and M. G. Pimenov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 116 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Savina, M. E. Perel'son, and G. K. Nikonov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 185 (1970).Google Scholar