Spatial structure of some derivatives of piperidin-4-ol
- 15 Downloads
The spatial structures of a number of piperidine-4-olderivatives having substituents in the ring such as methyl, methoxy- and ethoxycarbonyl, and phenyl groups, have been determined by means of their PMR spectra.
KeywordsProton Magnetic Resonance Spectrum Hydroxy Group Axial Orientation Equatorial Position Geometrical Isomer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.M. E. Maurit and N. A. Preobrazhenskii, ZhOKh,28, 968 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.I. N. Nazarov, D. V. Sokolov, and G. S. Litvinenko, Izv. AN SSSR, OKhN, 102 (1954).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Eliel, N. Allinger, S. Angyal, and G. Morrison, Conformational Analysis [Russian translation], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Baldock and A. Katritzky, J. Chem. Soc., B, No. 12, 1470 (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.C.-Y. Chem and R. J. W. LeFèvre. Tetrah. Let., No. 45, 4057 (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.E. S. Nikitskaya, E. I. Levkoeva, V. S. Usovskaya, and M. V. Rubtsov, ZhOrKh,1, 174 (1965).Google Scholar
- 11.K. F. Turchin, E. S. Nikitskaya, Yu. N. Sheinker, and M. V. Rubtsov, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], No. 4, 655 (1969).Google Scholar