Preparation of 10β-hydroperoxides of the pregnane series
- 20 Downloads
The synthesis of 10β-hydroperoxy-19-norpregn-4-ene-3,20-dione and its 16α, 17α-dimethyl derivative from the corresponding 10β-carboxylic acids has been effected. The influence of solvents and catalysts on the autooxidation of the acids has been studied.
KeywordsHydroperoxide Dione Benzoyl Peroxide Chromic Acid Zinc Dust
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. S. Grinenko and V. I. Bayunova, Khim. Farmats. Zh., No. 2, 25 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Dutch Patent Application 6,402,851 (1965); Chem. Abstr.,64, 3639 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.R. E. Lack and A. B. Ridley, J. Chem. Soc., C, 3017 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Maksimov, F. A. Lur'i, N. V. Samsonova, and L. S. Morozova, Khim. Farmats. Zh., No. 2, 5 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.G. S. Grinenko, V. I. Bayunova, L. S. Levchenko, S. D. Podobrazhnykh, and V. I. Maksimov, Khim. Farmats. Zh., No. 10, 6 (1968).Google Scholar