The structure and stereochemistry of teucrin A
- 20 Downloads
The structure of teucrin A has been confirmed by spectral and chemical methods and the relative configurations at all the asymmetric centers have been shown.
KeywordsLactone Furan Manganese Dioxide Furan Ring Periodate Oxidation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. P. Popa and A. M. Reinbol'd, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 31 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.P. R. Jefferie and T. G. Payne, Tetrahedron Lett., 4777 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.K. W. Bentley, Elucidation of Structures by Physical and Chemical Methods, Interscience, New York (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.J. W. B. Fulke, M. S. Henderson, and R. McCrindle, J. Chem. Soc., (C) 807 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Henderson and R. McCrindle, J. Chem. Soc. (C), 2014 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.N. Bhacca and D. Williams, Applications of NMR Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry, Holden-Day, San Francisco (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Attenburrow, J. Chem. Soc., 1094 (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975