Synthesis of heterocycles using products of the addition of polyhaloalkanes to unsaturated systems. 5. Synthesis of substituted thiazoles
- 44 Downloads
First syntheses are reported for 2-aminothiazoles, 2-chlorothiazoles, and 2-thiazolones with a 2,2,-trichloroethyl group at C(5) using the products of the homolytic addition of CCl4 and trichloroacetonitrile to methyl vinyl ketone. Further transformation of this substituent may be carried out for the preparation of compounds with possible biological activity.
KeywordsMethyl Organic Chemistry Biological Activity Ketone Vinyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Belen'kii, D. M. Antonov, A. A. Dudinov, E. D. Lubuzh, and M. M. Krayushkin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 124 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Dudinov, D. M. Antonov, L. I. Belen'kii, and M. M. Krayushkin, Abstracts of Inter-University Conference on Carbonyl Compounds in Heterocyclic Synthesis [in Russian], Part 1, Saratov (1989), p. 4.Google Scholar
- 3.Y. Sasson and G. Rempel, Synthesis, No. 5, 449 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.European Patent No. 0137415; Chem. Abstr., 103, 177970 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.Weygand-Hilgetag, Experimental Methods in Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1968), p. 201.Google Scholar
- 6.G. Vernin, in: Thiazole and Its Derivatives, J. V. Metzger (editor), Part 1, J. Wiley, New York (1979), pp. 211, 271.Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. L. Gol'dfarb, É. A. Krasnyanskaya, A. A. Dudinov, and S. Z. Taits, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 841 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.P. Catsoulakos and D. Kallias, J. Heterocycl. Chem., 16, 763 (1979).Google Scholar