Substituted 2-methyl- and 2-methyleneindolines. 6. Adducts of dialkylphosphites with 1,3,3-trimethyl-2-methyleneindoline. Reagents for synthesizing 5-substituted 2-methyl- and 2-methyleneindolines
- 53 Downloads
The readily formed addition products of dialkylphosphites and 1,3,3-trimethyl-2-methyleneindoline have been used to synthesize 1,2,3,3-tetramethyl-3H-indolium salts and their derivatives substituted in the benzene ring. In most cases the protecting phosphorus group can be readily removed by adding mineral acids.
KeywordsPhosphorus Benzene Organic Chemistry Adduct Benzene Ring
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Tolmachev, A. V. Kropachev, V. S. Tolmacheva, L. I. Shevchuk, A. Ya. Il'chenko, and F. S. Babichev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1614 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Kühlhau and A. Bauer, German Patent 3213966.Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Chunaev and R. M. Przhnyalgovskaya, Summaries in Science and Technology. Organic Chemistry. 2-Methyleneindoline Bases. Synthesis and Properties, Moscow (1990), Vol. 14.Google Scholar
- 4.B. Robinson, The Fischer Indole Synthesis, Wiley (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Tolmachev and V. S. Tolmacheva, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 11, 1474 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Tolmachev, L. N. Babichenko, T. N. Chmilenko, A. K. Sheikman, and V. S. Tolmacheva, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 1050 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Opits, A. Grissinder, and H. W. Schubert, Annalen, 665, 91 (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.I. I. Krasavtsev, E. D. Basalkevich, and M. O. Lozinskii, Zh. Org. Khim., 20, 1167 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. G. Safina and R. A. Cherkasov, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 62, 945 (1992).Google Scholar
- 10.A. E. Agronomov and Yu. S. Shabarov, Laboratory Studies in an Organic Practical Course, Khimiya, Moscow (1974), p. 160.Google Scholar
- 11.Organic Synthesis, Vol. 33, New York-London (1953), p. 27.Google Scholar