- 35 Downloads
The Combes reaction using 1,2,3-trimethyl- and 2-phenyl-5-aminoindoles gave the corresponding pyrroloquinolines with N-CH3 and 2-C6H5 groups in the pyrrole ring. General patterns in the spectral characteristics of the [2,3-g]- and [3,2-f]pyrroloquinolines that were found in an analysis of published data enabled unambiguous determination of the structure of the newly obtained compounds.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Spectral Characteristic General Pattern Pyrrole Pyrrole Ring
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Yamashkin and N. Ya. Boriskina, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 230 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Kost, S. A. Yamashkin, and L. G. Yudin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 770 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.L. G. Yudin, S. A. Yamashkin, P. B. Terent'ev, and O. A. Solov'ev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 10, 1381 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Yamashkin, L. G. Yudin, and A. N. Kost, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 4, 493 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Gryaznov, R. N. Akhvlediani, T. A. Volodina, A. M. Vasil'eva, T. A. Babushkina, and N. N. Suvorov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 369 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.R. N. Akhvlediani, M. M. Khachidze, and S. K. Sazonov, 5th All-Union Colloquium “Chemistry, Biology, and Pharmacology of Indole Derivatives,” Abstracts of Papers [in Russian], Tbilisi (1981), p. 117.Google Scholar