Planche rearrangement in indolines with acceptor substituents. 2. Pyrrolidone ring formation from the reaction between 1,3,3-trimethyl-ω-cyano-methyleneindoline and o-aminophenol
- 28 Downloads
It was found that when 1,3,3-trimethyl-ω-cyanomethyleneindoline was condensed with o-aminophenol in polyphosphoric acid, a complex heterocyclic system containing a pyrrolidone ring was formed as a result of the Planche rearrangement.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pyrrolidone Ring Formation Heterocyclic System Indolines
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Tolmachev, L. N. Babichenko, I. V. Komarov, S. V. Sereda, and A. K. Sheinkman, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 4, 513 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Elderfield (ed.), Heterocyclic Compounds [Russian translation], Vol. 3, Moscow (1955), p. 54.Google Scholar
- 3.D. Barton, General Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Vol. 9, Khimiya, Moscow (1985), p. 491.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. M. Chunaev and N. M. Przhiyalgovskaya, “2-Methyleneindoline bases. Synthesis and properties,” Itogi Nauk Tekh., Ser. Org. Khim., 14, 126 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Degutis, A. A. Shachkus, and A. G. Urbanavichyus, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 933 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Shachkus and R. Yu. Degutite, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 1056 (1986).Google Scholar