Recyclization of 2-amino-4,4-dimethyl-Δ2-1,3,4-thiadiazolin-4-io-5-acetates into 2-dimethyl-hydrazono-2,3-dihydro-4h-1,3-thiazin-4-ones
- 24 Downloads
2-Amino-4,4-dimethyl-δ 2-1,3,4-thiadiazolinio-5-acetates were found to recyclize into 2-dimethylhydrazono-2,3-dihydro-4H-1,3-thiazin-4-ones. The similar mass fragmentation of these compounds is explained by the occurrence of a rearrangement under electron impact which is analogous to the chemical recyclization thiadiazolinioacetates.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Electron Impact Mass Fragmentation Similar Mass Chemical Recyclization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Ziegler and H. Witman. Monatsh. Chem., 112, No. 1, 133 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Ya. Kauss, A. F. Mishnev, and I. Ya. Kalvin'sh. Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1674 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.D. H. Kim. J. Heterocycl. Chem., 13, No. 2, 179 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.D. L. Lee, C. J. Morrow, and H. Rapoport. J. Org. Chem., 39, No. 4, 893 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Ya. Kauss, S. Kh. Rozime, T. B. Mazheika, I. Ya. Kalvin'sh, and é. Ya. Lukevits. Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 1117 (1990).Google Scholar