Some stereochemical features of the formation of spiroimidazolidine-2,4-dione and spiroimidazolidine-2,4-dithione from 1,2,5-trimethyl-4-piperidone
- 30 Downloads
1,2,5-Trimethyl-4-piperidone was used as the starting reagent in the synthesis of stereoisomeric 1,2,5-trimethylpiperidine-4-spiro-5′-imidazolidine-2′,4′-dione and its sulfur analog. The structures of these products were elucidated using 1H and 13C NMR spectroscopy.
KeywordsSulfur Spectroscopy Organic Chemistry Dione Dithione
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Yu. D'yakov, T. D. Sokolova, V. B. Unkovskii, and V. V. Rozhnov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 10, 1359 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.V. B. Unkovskii, M. Yu. D'yakov, T. D. Sokolova, V. B. Rozhnov, and G. V. Cherkaev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1621 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.I. T. Edward and C. Iitraugszi, Canad. J. Chem., 53, 2229 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Prostakov, A. A. Fomichev, N. I. Golovtsov, V. A. Rezakov, and A. V. Varlamov, Zh. Org. Khim., 24, 2313 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Urinovich, Conformational Studies on Stereoisomeric 4-Ethynyl- and 4-Cyano-4-piperidols and Some of Their Derivatives [in Russian], Chemical Sciences Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.A. O. Tosunyan, V. N. Madakyan, R. G. Mirzoyan, and S. A. Vartanyan, Arm. Khim. Zh., 28, 216 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.N. M. Sergeev, NMR Spectroscopy [in Russian], Moscow Univ., Moscow (1981), p. 279.Google Scholar
- 8.B. I. Ionin, B. A. Ershov, and A. I. Kol'tsov, NMR Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1983), p. 269.Google Scholar
- 9.H. Gunther, Introduction to NMR Spectroscopy [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1984), p. 478.Google Scholar