Homolytic addition of tetrahydrofuran and 1,4-dioxane to trialkyl- and triethoxy(vinyl)silanes
- 34 Downloads
A convenient method for the initiation by oxygen of homolytic reactions of tetrahydrofuran with trimethyl-, triethyl-, and triethoxy(vinyl)silane is proposed. Previously undescribed organosilicon derivatives of 1,4-dioxane and dibutyl ether were synthesized.
KeywordsOxygen Ether Silane Organic Chemistry Vinyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Vitagliano, Hort. Science, 10, No. 6, Sect. 1, 591 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.N. F. Zubkova, N. A. Gruzinskaya, Z. V. Bukashkina, and L. G. Markina, Summaries of Papers Presented at the All-Union Conference on the Biological Activity of Silicon, Germanium, and Tin Compounds [in Russian], Irkutsk (1990), p. 47.Google Scholar
- 3.G. G. Galust'yan and Ch. Sh. Kadyrov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 376 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.G. G. Galust'yan, “Free-radical cyanoethylation, pyridylethylation, and carboxyalkylation of aryl-, cyclo-, and oxacycloalkanes,” Candidate's Dissertation, Tashkent (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Gevorgyan, E. Priede, E. Liepiņš, M. Gavars, and E. Lukevics, J. Organomet. Chem., 393, 333 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.G. G. Galust'yan and V. G. Glukhovtsev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 21 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.G. G. Galust'yan and Ch. Sh. Kadyrov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., Coll. Vol. 2, “Oxygen-Containing Heterocycles,” 23 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. N. Ogibin, M. N. élinson, G. N. Nikishin, V. I. Sadentsev, and O. S. Chizhov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 8, 1850 (1978).Google Scholar