Some nucleophilic substitution reactions of s-triazolo[1,5-c]pyrimidines
- 38 Downloads
Nucleophilic substitution of 5-methylthio- and 5-cyanomethylthio-7-amino-s-triazolo[1,5-c]pyrimidines has been carried out using sodium hydroxide, ammonia, hydrazine hydrate, and four amines. The cyanomethyl group is particularly reactive under these conditions and 5-cyanomethylthiotriazolopyrimidine can be used to functionalize this heterocycle.
KeywordsSodium Ammonia Hydrate Hydroxide Organic Chemistry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. J. Wade, US Patent 4592588.Google Scholar
- 2.G. W. Miller and F. L. Rose, J. Org. Chem., 28, 5642 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.G. W. Miller and F. L. Rose, British Patent 897870.Google Scholar
- 4.R. A. Hardy, Y. S. Baker, and N. Q. Quinones, US Patent 4269980.Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Volkova, V. N. Konyukhov, and T. G. Koksharova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 262 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.L. N. Dianova, T. G. Koksharova, N. V. Volkova, G. M. Anoshina, V. I. Il'enko, and G. G. Vatulina, Khim-farm. Zh. (in press).Google Scholar