Pyrylocyanines. 29. tert-Butyl-substituted benzopyrylocyanines
- 56 Downloads
2-tert-Butyl-4-methyl- and 2-methyl-4-tert-butylbenzopyrylium salts, as well as the sulfitr analog of the latter, were synthesized. Polymethine dyes with symmetrical and unsymmetrical structures were obtained from these salts. The factors that affect the color are analyzed.
KeywordsColor Organic Chemistry Unsymmetrical Structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. V. Fedotov, N. N. Romanov, and A. I. Tolmachev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1165 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Tolmachev, N. A. Derevyanko, and A. A. Ishchenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1173 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Kudinova, N. A. Derevyanko, G. G. Dyadyusha, A. A. Ishchenko, and A. I. Tolmachev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 898 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Kawamura, H. Katsuyama, and H. Sato, US Patent No. 428,375; Ref. Zh. Khim., 9N 292P.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Wawzonek, “Coumarins,” Heterocyclic Compounds [Russian translation], Vol. 2, edited by R. Elderfield, Moscow (1954), p. 155.Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Kurdyukov, A. A. Ishchenko, M. A. Kudinova, and A. I. Tolmachev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 760 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Decker and Th. V. Fellenberg, J. Liebigs Ann. Chem., 364, 22 (1908).Google Scholar