Mass spectra of some dihydro-8H-pyrano (thiopyrano)- and piperidino[4′,3′:4,5]thieno[2,3-d]-4-aminopyrimidines
- 25 Downloads
It was established that the principal pathways in the mass-spectrometric fragmentation of dihydro-8H-pyrano (thiopyrano) — and piperidino[4′,3′∶4,5] thieno [2,3-d]-4-aminopyrimidines are associated with retrodiene fragmentation of the saturated heterocyclic ring and the loss of a hydrogen atom or the elimination of the substituent adjacent to the heteroatom of the saturated ring. The fragmentation of the substituent of the pyrimidine part of the molecule occurs only in the case of more profound stages of the fragmentation. This makes it possible to assume primary localization of the positive charge in the molecular ion in the region of the thiophene ring.
KeywordsHydrogen Mass Spectrum Organic Chemistry Hydrogen Atom Pyrimidine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Budzikiewicz, C. Djerassi, and D. Williams, Spectrometry of Organic Compounds, Holden-Day, San Francisco (1967), p. 9.Google Scholar
- 2.R. T. Mirzoyan, K. E. Basentsyan, P. B. Terent'ev, A. Sh. Oganisyan, and A. S. Noravyan, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 1052 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Noravyan, A. P. Mkrtchyan, I. A. Dzhagatsianyan, R. A. Akopyan, N. E. Akopyan, and S. A. Vartanyan, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 9, 38 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Noravyan, A. P. Mkrtchyan, R. A. Akopyan, and S. A. Vartanyan, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 2, 37 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Yurovskaya, A. N. Kost, P. B. Terent'ev (Terentjev), A. B. Belikov, and L. A. Sviridova, Tetrahedron, 34, 2931 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. B. Belikov, Master's Dissertation, Moscow State University, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.R. G. Kostyanovsky and V. G. Plechanov, Org. Mass Spectrom., 6, 1183 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.P. B. Terent'ev, Mass Spectrometry in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1979), p. 74.Google Scholar