Mass-spectrometric study of the fragmentation of stereoisomeric forms of 2-(4′-alkoxycarbonylbuly)-3-hydroxy-4-ureidotetra-hydrothiophene under electron impact
- 27 Downloads
The dependence of the characteristic fragmentation under electron impact on the spatial orientation of the substituents of cis and trans isomers of 2-(4′-alkoxycarbonylbutyl)-3-hydroxy-4-ureidotetrahydrothiophenes was studied. The possibility of the identification of these isomers on the basis of the intensity ratios of the peaks of the ions formed via two competitive fragmentation pathways with splitting out of the substituents from the C(3) and C(4) positions was demonstrated.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Intensity Ratio Electron Impact Spatial Orientation Trans Isomer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zh. K. Torosyan, S. D. Mikhno, V. A. Zamureenko, N. S. Kulachkina, R. G. Kostyanovskii, and V. M. Berezovskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 466 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.Zh. K. Torosyan, S. D. Mikhno, N. S. Kulachkina, V. M. Berezovskii, A. I. Ermakov, and R. G. Kostyanovskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 1041 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Suess and M. Hesse, Org. Mass Spectrom., 14, 304 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Polyakova, and R. A. Khmel'nitskii, Mass Spectrometery in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1972), p. 194.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Budzikiewicz, C. Djerassi, and D. Williams, Interpretation of the Mass Spectra of Organic Compounds, Holden-Day, San Francisco (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.S. D. Mikhno, T. M. Filippova, N. S. Kulachkina, I. G. Suchkova, and V. M. Berezovskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 5, 616 (1980).Google Scholar