Condensation of 2-pyridine aldehyde with heterocyclic bases
- 61 Downloads
Crotonaldehyde-type condensation of 2-pyridine aldehyde with heterocyclic compounds containing an active methyl group is investigated. The pyridyl (2)-heteryllidene bases synthesized are characterized as their methiodides.
KeywordsMethyl Organic Chemistry Aldehyde Pyridyl Heterocyclic Compound
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. P. Lugovkin, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], p. 869, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.C. Friedlander, Ber., 38, 159, 1905.Google Scholar
- 3.B. P. Lugovkin, ZhOKh, 33, 71, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.B. P. Lugovkin, ZhOKh, 31, 1687, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.B. P. Lugovkin, ZhOKh, 32, 2545, 1962.Google Scholar