Saturated nitrogen-containing heterocycles. 9. Synthesis and study of optically active pyrrolidinylalkanols and their tartrates
- 25 Downloads
Optically active 3-(5-methyl-2-pyrrolidinyl)-1-propanols and their tartrates were synthesized. The stereochemical structures of the latter were established by x-ray diffraction analysis and PMR and IR spectroscopy. The absolute configuration was determined for (−)-cis-3-(1,5-dimethyl-2-pyrrolidinyl)-1-propanol (+)-bitartrate dihydrate, and the conformational and structural peculiarities of the pyrrolidinium cation and the tartrate anion were studied.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Organic Chemistry Diffraction Analysis Propanol Tartrate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Noritsina, I. N. Klochkova, and T. S. Bykovskaya, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 186 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Rost, B. Sutton, B. Frank, F. Pfeiffer, W. Holmes, N. Ditullio, and E. Ongram, J. Pharm. Sci., 56, 1958 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Klochkova, M. V. Noritsina, and L. K. Kulikova, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 9, 63 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Coughenour and D. Dennis, Acta Cryst., B, 31, 1229 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.P. J. Clarke, P. J. Pauling, and T. J. Petcher, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. I, No. 7, 774 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.J. C. P. Schwarz, Chem. Commun., No. 14, 505 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.L. E. Sutton (editor), Tables of Interatomic Distances and Configurations in Molecules and Ions, London (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.W. C. Hamilton and J. A. Ibers, in: Hydrogen Bonding in Solids, New York (1968), p. 77.Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Ponomarev, A. P. Kriven'ko, and M. V. Noritsina, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 158277; Byull. Izobret., No. 21, 15 (1963).Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Ponomarev, M. V. Noritsina, and A. P. Kriven'ko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 923 (1966).Google Scholar