New reaction of compounds of the furan series with hydrogen selenide
- 43 Downloads
The reaction of 2,5-disubstituted furans with hydrogen selenide under acidic catalysis conditions, as a result of which the corresponding analogs of the selenophene series are formed, was studied.
KeywordsHydrogen Organic Chemistry Catalysis Furan Selenide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Kharchenko, I. A. Markushina, T. I. Gubina, and S. P. Voronin, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 595961; Izobret. SSSR Rubezhom, 55, No. 5, 1 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Kharchenko, I. A. Markushina, and T. I. Gubina, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 255, 1144 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. K. Yur'ev, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 16, 851 (1946).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Chumaevskii, V. M. Tataevskii, and Yu. K. Yur'ev, Opt. Spektrosk., 6, 45 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Arbuzov and E. G. Kataev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 96, 983 (1954).Google Scholar