Analogs of pyrimidine nucleosides. 14. Synthesis and antitumorigenic activity of alkoxyalkyl derivatives of 5-fluorouracil
- 63 Downloads
A number of alkoxyalkyl derivatives of 5-fluorouracil were synthesized by alkylation of 2,4-bis(trimethylsilyl)-5-fluorouracil with α-chloro ethers or by the addition of 5-fluorouracil to vinyl ethers. It was established that the synthesized compounds are capable of increasing the lifetimes of mice with L-1210 leukemia and La hemocytoblastosis. The UV and NMR spectra of the synthesized compounds are presented.
KeywordsEther Leukemia Organic Chemistry Vinyl Pyrimidine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Giller, R. A. Zhuk, and M. Yu. Lidak, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 176. 332 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.N. G. Blokhina, A. M. Garin, E. K. Voznyi, A. M. Lipatov, N. I. Karev, and N. V. Burachevskaya, in: Experimental and Clinical Pharmacotherapy [in Russian], Vol. 7, Zinatne, Riga (1977), p. 224.Google Scholar
- 3.O. S. Stepanova, O. I. Tishchenko, A. I. Drozdovskaya, É. A. Kal'nitskaya, T. D. Pantsuk, and E. A. Yatsenko, Zh. Vsesoyuzn. Khim. Obshchestva, No. 5, 598 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.M. F. Shostakovskii, Vinyl Ethers [in Russian], Moscow (1952), p. 108.Google Scholar
- 5.L. Yu. Tychinskaya and V. L. Florent'ev, Bioorg. Khim., 4, 1461 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.H. J. Schaffer, L. Beauchamp, P. de Miranda, G. B. Elien, D. J. Bauer, and P. Collins, Nature, 272. 583 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. Zhuk, M. Yu. Lidak, A. P. Gilev, A. A. Ziderman, A. S. Tsieminya, and A. N. Kozhukhov, Current Problems in the Experimental Chemotherapy of Tumors [in Russian], Part 1, Chernogolovka (1980), p. 40.Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. V. Pokonova, Halo Ethers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1966), p. 281.Google Scholar
- 9.L. T. Kaulinya, M. Yu. Lidak, and R. A. Zhuk, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 1109 (1980).Google Scholar