Synthesis of analogs of 5(4)-aminoimidazole-4(5)-carboxamide and purines. 9. peculiarities of the reaction of 5(4)-aminoimidazole-4(5)-carboxhydrazide with nitrous acid and of 5-diazoimidazole-4-carboxazide with amines
- 63 Downloads
The reaction of 5(4)-aminoimidazole-4(5)-carboxhydrazide with nitrous acid was investigated. A mixture of four compounds, viz., 5-diazoimidazole-4-carboxazide, 5-diazoimidazole-4-carboxylic acid, 5(4)-aminoimidazole-4(5)-carboxazide, and 2-azahypoxanthine, is formed under all of the investigated conditions, 5(4)-Azidoimidazole-4(5)-carboxamide derivatives were obtained in the reaction of diazoimidazole-carboxazide with various amines in protic and aprotic solvents. 5-N-(Piperidyl)-azoimidazole-4-carboxazide was isolated only in the reaction with piperidine in an aqueous medium.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Nitrous Acid Aqueous Medium Purine Piperidine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Nifontov, I. S. Selezneva, V. S. Mokrushin, Z. V. Pushkareva, and V. A. Trofimov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 984 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Y. F. Shealy, R. F. Struck, L. B. Holun, and J. A. Montgomery, J, Org. Chem., 26, 2396 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.Y. F. Shealy, J. Pharm. Sci., 59, 1533 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Ofitserov, Z. V. Pushkareva, V. S. Mokrushin, and K. V. Aglitskaya, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1292 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Debeljak-Sustar, V. Stanovnik, M, Tishler, and Z. Zrimsek, J, Org. Chem., 43, 393 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Heller and A. Siller, J. Prakt. Chem., 116, 9 (1927).Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. Long, J. F. Gester, and L. B. Townsend, J. Heterocycl. Chem., No. 7, 863 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.Y. F. Shealy, C. A. Krauth, and J. A. Montgomery, J. Org. Chem., 27, 2150 (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Nifontov, V. S. Mokrushin, Z. V. Pushkareva, and A. A. Mukhina, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 94 (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.Y. F. Shealy and C. Allen O'Dell, J. Heterocycl. Chem., 10, 839 (1974).Google Scholar