Mass-spectral behavior of benzothiolactams and isomeric ω-arylalkyl isothiocyanates
- 30 Downloads
The corresponding five benzothiolactams were obtained by cyclization of racemic arylalkyl isothiocyanates in polyphosphoric acid. The fragmentation of all five pairs of isomeric compounds under the influence of electron impact was investigated thoroughly.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Isothiocyanates Electron Impact Polyphosphoric Acid Isomeric Compound
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Potapov, V. M. Dem'yanovich, L. D. Solov'eva, and O. E. Vendrova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 94 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Potapov, V. M. Dem'yanovich, L. D. Solov'eva, and O. E. Vendrova, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 241, 592 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Kjaer, M. Ohashi, J. Wilson, and C. Djerassi, Acta Chem. Scand., 17, 2143 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Kjaer and W. Wagmeres, Acta Chem. Scand., 19, 1985 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Bach, A. Kjaer, R. Shapiro, and C. Djerassi, Acta Chem. Scand., 19, 2438 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.F. Larsson, S. Lawesson, I. Moller, and G. Schroll, Acta Chem. Scand., 27, 747 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.P. B. Terent'ev, L. D. Solov'eva, V. M. Dem'yanovich, O. A. Popova, and V. M. Potapov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 246 (1979).Google Scholar