Synthesis of thiazole derivatives
- 75 Downloads
5- and 6-Vinyl-2-methylbenzothiazoles were synthesized. Thiacyanine dyes with vinyl groups attached to the heterocyclic residues were obtained from the quaternary salts of the new bases. The main absorption maxima of the dyes were determined.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Vinyl Absorption Maximum Thiazole Quaternary Salt
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Zubarovskii and M. P. Bachurina, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 3, 209, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.L. Brooks, M. Markarian, and M. Nassewski, US patent no. 2591506, 1948; C. 1401, 1953.Google Scholar
- 3.T. Shono and R. Oda, J. Chem. Soc. Japan, Ind. Chem. Sect., 59, 385, 1956; C., 6488, 1960.Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Kiprianov and A. Ya. Il'chenko, ZhOKh, 33, 362, 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Zubarovskii and M. P. Bachurina, ZhOKh, 34, 3797, 1964.Google Scholar