Structure and ring-chain tautomerism of oxoalkyl dithiocarbamates and 4-hydroxy-1,3-thiazin-2-thiones
- 38 Downloads
The structures of the reaction products of some α, β-unsaturated ketones with dithiocarbamic acids have been investigated by IR spectroscopic methods. It has been shown that the adducts, in the crystalline state, may be either the acyclic oxoalkyl dithiocarbamates or the cyclic 4-hydroxytetrahydro-1, 3-thiazin-2-thiones, depending on the number and positions of the substituents in the parent ketones. The existence of prototropic ring-chain tautomerism in solutions of 4-hydroxytetrahydro-1, 3-thiazin-2-thiones has been established.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Adduct Ketone Spectroscopic Method Crystalline State
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. V. Unkovskii, L. A. Ignatova, M. M. Donskaya, and M. G. Zaitseva, collection: Problems of Organic Synthesis [in Russian], 202, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.B. V. Unkovskii, L. A. Ignatova, M. G. Zaitseva, and M. M. Donskaya, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 586, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.I. T. Gridunov, M. M. Donskaya, L. V. Andreev, M. A. Otopkova, L. A. Ignatova, and B. V. Unkovskii, Kauchuk i rezina, no. 8, 11, 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.I. T. Gridunov, M. M. Donskaya, L. A. Ignatova, and B. V. Unkovskii, USSR patent no. 167999; Byull. izobr., no. 3, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Iansen and R. Mathes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 77, 2866, 1955.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Iansen, French patent no. 957002, 1950; C., 122, 1805, 1951.Google Scholar
- 7.The Synthesis of Organic Compounds [Russian translation], IL, Moscow, 4, 436, 1953.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Garraway, J. Chem. Soc., 4004, 1964.Google Scholar
- 9.J. Garraway, J. Chem. Soc., 92, 1966.Google Scholar
- 10.R. Mecke, Chem. Ber., 89, 343, 1956.Google Scholar