Synthesis and transformations of oxo- and thio-derivatives of 1, 3-thiazine
- 31 Downloads
Substituted 4-iminothiazanes were obtained by the interaction between 4-thiothiazanone-2 with amino compounds. An examination was made of the difference in reactivity between thione groups in positions 2 and 4 in derivatives of thiazolidine and thiazane in relation to characteristics of the electron structure of the sulfur atom and the influence of the neighboring atoms.
KeywordsSulfur Organic Chemistry Sulfur Atom Thiazolidine Thione
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Grishchuk, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 372, 1966.Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Grishchuk, I. D. Komaritsa, and S. N. Baranov, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 706, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Grishchuk and G. I. Roslaya, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 537, 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Grishchuk, G. I. Roslaya, and S. N. Baranov, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 661, 1967.Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Roslaya, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 438, 1968.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Mameli and L. Zorzi, Farmaca (Pavia) Ed. sci., 9, 691, 1954.Google Scholar
- 7.P. R. Pathan, B. K. Raval and I. I. Trivedi, J. Indian Chem. Soc., 37, 355, 1960.Google Scholar
- 8.N. P. Buu-Hoi, P. I. Wilson, and R. Burns, J. Chem. Soc., London, 121, 870, 1922; 123, 799, 1923.Google Scholar
- 9.S. N. Baranov, Doctor's dissertation [in Russian], L'vov, 1961.Google Scholar
- 10.L. M. Litvinenko and R. S. Cheshko, ZhOKh, 30, 3690, 1960.Google Scholar
- 11.Ya. K. Syrkin, Usp. khim., 28, 903, 1959.Google Scholar