Electronic spectra of copper and zinc complexes of porphyrins containing ethoxycarbonyl substituents
- 44 Downloads
Copper and zinc complexes of porphyrins containing ethoxycarbonyl substituents have been synthesized and their absorption spectra in the visible region have been studied. A connection has been shown between the α/β ratio of the absorption bands and the order of substitution of electronegative groups in the porphyrins.
KeywordsCopper Zinc Organic Chemistry Absorption Spectrum Absorption Band
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. N. Phillips, in: Comprehensive Biochemistry, Eds. M. Florkin and E. H. Stotz. Elsevier, Amsterdam, N.Y. London, 9, 51, 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.J. F. Falk, Porphyrins and Metalloporphyrins, Amsterdam, 28, 1964Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Ponomarev, R. P. Evstigneeva, and N. A. Preobrazhenskii, ZhOKh, Collection III, Synthesis of Natural Compounds, Their Analogs and Fragments [in Russian], 227, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Mamaev, G. V. Ponomarev, and R. P. Evstigneeva, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 3, 861, 1967.Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Ponomarev, R. P. Evstigneeva, V. N. Stromnov, and N. A. Preobrazhenskii, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 2, 628, 1966.Google Scholar