Epoxidation of chalcones
- 282 Downloads
Previously undescribed aromatic α-keto oxides have been obtained by the epoxidation of chalcones with alkaline hydrogen peroxide in methanolic solution.
KeywordsOxide Hydrogen Hydrogen Peroxide Organic Chemistry Epoxidation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Weitz and A. Scheffer, Ber., 54, 2327, 1921.Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Malinovskii, Olefin Oxider and Their Derivatives [in Russian], Goskhimizdat, Moscow, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.V. F. Belyaev and A. I. Abrazhevich, ZhOrKh, 1, 724, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.L. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules [Russian translation], IL, Moscow, pp. 111, 169, 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.K. Nakanishi, Absorption Spectroscopy, Practical [Russian translation], Mir, 11, 43, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.N. K. Kochetkov and V. F. Belyaev, ZhOKh, 30, 1495, 1960.Google Scholar
- 7.V. F. Belyaev, N. M. Yatsevich, and N. A. Sokolov, ZhOKh, 32, 2022, 1962.Google Scholar